Tuesday, April 21, 2009

one more update

read the previous two posts first!

I just got off the phone with Dan. Mom is having her jaw wired shut tomorrow with rubber bands. They're planning to stitch up or glue a couple of cuts on her chin. She's spending the night tonight and Daniel wasn't so sure of the schedule tomorrow. He said he'd stop by tomorrow to update me on what is happening. She's at the UW-Hospital, just in case you're curious. My dad has my mom's cell phone, although I'm betting it won't be on all the time. You might try to call Daniel, he always has his phone on. :)

I'm grabbing some sleep. I'm glad mom's okay, it could be much worse! That baby, Stellan, that I talk about a lot and follow his MckMama's blog is going in for open heart surgery tomorrow. He needs your prayers too!

Lots of love!

1 comment:

K. L. Buckingham said...

I'm so sorry to read about your mom, but am also relieved that she's okay! (I'm just catching up on your blog now - it's been a while!) Sending lots and lots of love to you and Nick!!