My grades are done! Yes!! I am so pumped! I can't believe I only have six weeks of school left! It will go by so fast!
On a different note, I just got a call from my dad saying that my mom fell on her face. She slipped off of the deck of our cabin and has a cut on her face and possibly a dislocated jaw. She's okay, Elka licked her face and she jumped back on the 4-wheeler to take herself to our house where she called Dad to take her to the hospital. He assures me she's okay, but just wanted to keep me in the loop.
(When my dad was in the ER for bad kidney stones they kept me out of the loop and I was not happy about it)
I called Daniel and encouraged him to go meet up with them. I believe Dad that's she okay but wanted to keep you (Grandma, Jenny, Anna) in the loop too. :) :)
Pray for Momma that she'll be okay.
I wish we didn't live so far away!
Lots of love!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment