We've hit a busy time again. They seem to follow me like a bad habit, these busy times.
We had a great Easter, or as good of an Easter as you can have with no family and just your love by your side. We made a ham, green bean casserole and sweet potatoes. We both really missed the action back home! We're both so close with our families! I think that is one thing I really love about Nick, he is so close with his cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Just like me! :)
I will post pictures of our great meal soon.
I may be getting the dreaded pink slip tomorrow. We'll see. If I don't then no matter what I will have a job within the school district! What ever happens was meant to happen so we'll see. I'm not too worried.
So for now, the work must get done. I'm a busy girl who only has 7 weeks left of school! WOW!
Lots and lots of Easter Bunny love!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment