If you haven't looked at the world map toward the bottom right side of my blog, you should check it out. It shows the location of people who have looked at my blog. I love this little feature, because some of the dots are family and friends. It is also interesting to see some dots and wonder who has stumbled across my blog.
The dots around the Wisconsin/Minnesota area are my mom, my Grandma, my Aunt Anna. Just below that is my cousin Jenny in Iowa!
Hi Jenny! Thanks for the e-mail and prayers! I love you so much! How's the baby?
There's a dot out in Oregon, that's my cousin Emily!
There's the Indiana dot, which is Nick and my friend Brittany, who is new to the blogging world. Brittany, be careful, blogging is soo addicting. Just wait till you find a few blogs to follow- it's just as bad (if not worse) than facebook!
There are a few mystery dots around the US and then there's my international dot in Germany!
Hi Kate!! Kate is Nick's sister who is studying abroad in Germany. Kate is busy as ever over there but has posted a few pictures from her travels.
I love you family and friends! Have a great night and a pleasant tomorrow!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I SEE MY DOT; NEATO!!!!
Post a Comment