Wednesday, March 18, 2009
A Kitty?
Alright, I finally "manned" up and asked my Landlord if I could have a cat. We had a gutter fall off during a recent storm and I knew I should call to tell him about this. When I call, I then mentioned that I had one more thing to ask him.
"You know that I've been a loyal tenant and have kept the place really nice. I've lived here for two years. Can I have a cat? I'll pay a pet deposit, I'll have the carpets cleaned, may I, Please?"
Well, I think he thought I already had a cat, in which I replied, no I was waiting for him to tell me if it was okay and if it wasn't I would wait till I moved. (who knows when that will be)
He told me he would think about it and talk it over with the other person who owns the house!! So there's hope! He didn't say "No!" He said he'd think about it! So, I just might get a little kitty! :) I hear that Callie (our farm cat) might have recently had kittens. Maybe I can have one of those??!!
Send my landlord positive kitty thoughts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay kitties are the best! :)
Post a Comment