Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Go Ball State!

If you haven't heard (or don't really follow woman's basketball) Ball State Woman's team upset Tennessee in the NCAA tournament! I've heard that it is being called on of the biggest upsets in NCAA Woman's bball history! Ball State has never been to the tournament and Tennessee (with legendary coach Pat Summit has won several times!)

Click Here if you'd like to read the article

They're playing right now on ESPN 2, I'll have updates later.

Spring break is in three days....Most of the kids have check out. It will be a challenge to get them to care about school over the next two days. Friday is going to be a "fun day" with candy and movies. I guess most kids skip on Friday, so I'm going to try and make it a fun day for those who actually come to school. Kind of sad, but this problem didn't originate because of me and I can only attack so many battles in one school year.

One other thing: Please continue to keep little Stellan in your thoughts and prayers. I think he's taken a turn for the worse. Check out his mom's blog for some inspiring thoughts and updates on this health.

Click here for the MckMama blog.


Life around here is good! The weather is getting nicer and Nick grilled stakes for dinner!

Here's a pic of Nick and I from this weekend. Amy came up to visit and we enjoyed a couple pitchers of brew with a few friends. It was a nice relaxing night!

Here are my friends Laura and Amy! We had a great night reconnecting, eating onion rings, feeling old in a college bar.

lots of love!

1 comment:

K. L. Buckingham said...

What a cute picture of you and Nick! Hope you guys are well. Sending lots of love.