Monday, March 30, 2009

7 hours to think

I actually love the drive home. There are very few times in my life that I can sing at the top of my lungs to song that I love. Driving home is a great time to listen to my favorite songs on repeat if I feel like it. And I do listen to them on repeat. I've got seven hours, might as well enjoy it!!

I love the drive because it gives me time to just think. It actually kind of fun. While I was listening to some soft acoustic melodies I planned a speech that I have to give later this year.

Now that I'm home, I probably won't post as often because I'll be busy. We'll see. I love it here and I really missed my family!

Lots of love and probably pictures later.

1 comment:

.B.M.a.y. said...

I love this and totally agree...roadtrips are the best! Have fun while at home and be safe coming back love! :)