Friday, August 22, 2008

BUSTED!

thank you for your prayers to help me relax, calm down, and forgive. they have helped!

well, in school today we found out who stole the balance from my classroom. I knew that it was someone from my 4th period class, so when they came into class today I said nothing to them. They had a scheduled quiz that I passed out and asked them to flip over when they were done. Then I asked them to pull out their student handbooks and asked them to read about how if caught for stealing something they would be expelled. still not mentioning the balance. next, i asked them to write a short essay on the back of their quiz about how stealing class equipment is bad for the school, the students and the class. Finally, I told them what I knew about the balance being stolen and spoke pretty firmly.

well, i must have scared someone enough to make them go tell on the kid who stole the balance. I guess this boy was bragging about how he took it with no one knowing. well, sadly, he wasn't in class today hear me rant and rave. If he does ever come back to my class I plan to repeat some or maybe al of the conversation.

so, the kid had been told on. i'm hoping we can get the balance back. I have made a small statement in the school now, that maybe be a blessing in disguise. So yea, the word is starting to get around the school................"don't mess with Ms.P"


:) tomorrow is the alumni match for volleyball, in which a few of us" old ladies" will scrimmage the current bsu vb team. It should be a great time!

No comments: