Monday, August 11, 2008

i've caught a cold...

oh no! i've caught a cold! we report for school on Thursday and our first day is next week. I'm trying to sleep whenever I am home but I spent a lot of time at school today b/c I wanted to get stuff done/didn't want to waste a trip. Tomorrow I'll probably spend a good amount of time there too, but I plan to bring some tea. my room is really coming along and I'm so satisfied with how it looks. i promise some pictures will come soon. Nick and I are in a bit of a camera slump-- my camera is in need of a battery which costs about $40...I'll wait till I get a paycheck to put a week's worth of food toward a little battery. AND- I broke Nick's camera at the wedding this weekend. I dropped it perfectly in the right spot to make it separate at the top and Nick said that it's dead. I have reminded him that he's got a birthday coming up and I will get him a new one. So, please pray that my immune system can stop the runny nose and sore throat. :)

2 comments:

mom said...

Get over that cold-you can do anything-look at the family you come from. teddy and skippy are all worn out and sleeping together this morning. Dan has to go in for his check-up and shots for college. we might shop for sheets and a fan for his dorm room. I only have one more week off-hope dad and I can take the bike and go on an overnighter. get rested up this weekend-love and prayer!! MOM

Ann said...

Saw your mom and dad at Shopko late this afternoon, so I now have all the "latest news" about the "teacher---YOU!" You'll be fine, cold or no....... Hugs, Ann

P.S. Barb called me while I was talking to your mom so they had a brief conversation before the signal was interupted!!! Your dad was on a mission to find a cup holder for the motorcycle!!!!