This was the day for weddings. My uncle got married and I was in a wedding of a friends. It was a nice day, although I was sad that I missed my uncle's wedding. It sounds like we've got an awesome aunt added into our family. I"m looking forward to a few new baby cousins. :)
My classroom is coming along great! I have been busy carting stuff back and forth to school and have some bulletin boards set up and the room organized. I've got the first 6 weeks of school planned for both of my classes making me breath very easily. :) I have been busy making copies for all of my classes now. I've got a couple of friends at my school now. There is one teacher who is young, who teaches chemistry, I am very thankful to have met her! She's helped me with planning, using the copy machine, and lots of other little things. She'll be a great lifeline at school! I also know a teacher who is from Muncie. We have already carpooled a couple of times and plan to carpool a lot during the school year! Yay for carpooling because gas prices are not pretty.
So, I'm feeling good about school right now. I am pretty nervous but hopefully my extreme organization will ease my nerves. Pictures of my classroom will be coming soon.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment