ahhhh, it's so nice to be home! I miss Nick and didn't want to leave him at school but it's great to be around the family! I had to drive directly up to Grandma and Grandpa's which made the trip 8 1/2 hours. tooo much time in the car!
The next day we had Easter Sunday Church, it was really fun! Daniel played the trumpet with the chior and we enjoyed the sermon. Grandma and Grandpa P. came to our house for dinner. It was kind of sad to be without the Aunts/Uncles and Cousins. I took a pretty big nap after a great meal. This is a common theme when I am home.
Monday, we went shopping for home improvement items. We're painting the living room and kitchen. We also got new curtains.
So, my visit at home isn't the most excited of all. Oh well. I hope to get a lot of school work done and work on my resume. Crazy spring break!! :)
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment