Thursday, March 27, 2008

Home Make-Over

So, mom and I have been making over the house for the last couple of days. We've painted the living room, ordered new curtains, and will pick out a new area rug soon. The walls used to be a pinkish, peachish color and now they are a sandy, brownish color. The color is called Mocah to be exact but it's pretty light. The curtains that will go up are a little rusty- redish, organish color. Doesn't exactly sound good but looks great in here. Here's a picture of the paint. I think it looks great next to the wood.



It's snowing outside making this just like any typical college student's spring break. Home decorating with mom and snow. :) Okay, so it's not the ideal spring break for a college student but I like it.





We did a little more clothes shopping yesturday. Instead of a suit we just got a few pairs of pants from the GAP. Their pants seem to always fit my body the best! So, now I"ll just class them up for interviews. Hopefully, I won't have many interviews and then I won't have to worry about having to dress up super fancy.



Well, I've got a little work to do before spring break is done. My volleyball girls have a tournament starting tomorrow, so I'll have to go coach for the rest of the break. It's been fun relaxing at home but now it's time to work. boo! Graduation is in about 37 days! Yikes!

No comments: