Monday, March 17, 2008

"Got to keep on moving"

Yes, that men without hats song is in my head. I'm having trouble getting motivated today. It was a dreary day and spring break is three school days away. ahhh I wish we could just watch movies for the next three days. but we can't. school is going well. i had the kids fill out goal sheets today because we are beginning a new quarter. I was surprised how many admitted to too much time on the internet and watching tv. there were even a few who admitted to having "bad influence" friends with whom they'd like to branch away from. lot's of goals for A's and B's. I hope to see the results!

I have a feeling a guy from my graduating class has passed away. Just from the vibe I am getting from others on the internet, but I haven't been able to get a confirmation. It's not anyone that I was close to, but still close to home. Andy went into surgery today to remove his brain tumor. Keep him in your prayers! He is a very close friend of Daniel's.

I can't wait for spring and warmth!! these 30 degree days are just getting old. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

No comments: