Well, I've never written a blog before but I feel it could be very reflective and therapeutic in my busy, quickly changing life. Let me start by introducing myself, I am a 23 year old 5th year senior in college. I am student teaching at a local high school, teaching freshman biology. I have a great boyfriend, we have been dating for about 5 1/2 years. I enjoy life and the people around me. I live in a different state and time zone than my family and miss them greatly!
What has inspired me to write a blog...well, I was searching for an activity about viruses for my freshman. I googled chicken pox and came across a blog of a mother of four. I read out of curiosity and was hooked. Now I read her blog almost everyday. I enjoy her daily updates and have been wishing to write in a journal but never find time to write. I'm thinking a little writing here wouldn't hurt and could really be beneficial.
So, what happened to me today...well I had my cell phone stolen at school. awesome. i actually text messaged the person with my boyfriend's phone and couldn't believe the crap this person was saying to me. Saying they didn't know how to answer the phone, they were 41 but couldn't drive a car, they were at the mall and didnt want talk, and then the topping on the cake.... "let's make a deal, you send me some naked pictures and i'll give you your phone." WHAT THE HELL??????? so, i just told them to take the phone to the school's office and then i have the account shut off. Do I think the phone will be turned in? Nope. At least I have insurance on the phone. Lesson learned, for now on I will lock up all of my stuff when at school. At least I didn't have my wallet in my bag.
My plan is to not even mention this at school tomorrow. I will pretend like it doesn't even phase me. Damn kids.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment