The nice thing about living in Indiana is that Spring actually doesn't last that long. It can go from 34 degrees and a cold rain to sunny and 70 in a matter of two days. This weekend has been a beautiful taste of summer!
Nick and I bought a fire pit at Menards a couple of days ago and finally got to put it to good use! Our Saturday was spent grilling out, handing out, and working on school stuff outside! I love the nice weather! Amy came up from Indy! She loves to grill and then we enjoyed some s'mores and relaxed by our bon fire! So fun! I'll post some pictures from the night soon.
There are only 19 days of school left! I can't believe that I have almost completed my first year of teaching!!??!! I will be sad to see it end and yet, so pumped for a good summer!
We're going back to Wisconsin next weekend to see our families. I'll be so happy to be home! My mom did have the metal plate put in to hold her jaw bones together. She'll have to have her jaw wired shut for about 5 more weeks. She's happy though and actually really easy to understand on the phone!
Well, I've got a lot of things to do! Lots of love, hopefully you're enjoying this weather by doing something outside!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment