A good time was had by all at the bridal shower/bachelorette party for Kelly. Pictures coming soon. I only have four more days of my first year of teaching! Can you believe it? I can't! Life is good around here! Nick got a big hair cut today, maybe he'll let me post a pic of the shorter hair.
My friend Amy is about to start P.A. school in Illinois. What is a P.A.? A physician's assistant. She'll be a little lower than a doctor and a little higher than a nurse. I know she's nervous, but ready for the challenge. Send her a little prayer that her first week of school (starting next Monday) will run smoothly and she'll transition well!
As for me, I'm going to go hit the sack and get ready for my last week of school!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment