Monday, November 24, 2008

thankful



I am very thankful for everything in my life! Family, friends, Nick, my great job, the doors that volleyball has opened, and much more. Today, however, I am especially thankful for Daniel!
The brother of a girl from my high school class died about a week ago. He was younger than us, not quite sure how much younger. Around Daniel's age. This was her only sibling. My thoughts and prayers are dedicated to her over this holiday and I'll be sure to hug Daniel extra tight when I see him in a few days.

Oh a lighter note, Nick and I are leaving tomorrow after school! We're leaving here at about 3:00 and should arrive in Wisconsin at about 9:00 central time. Yay! I can't wait to see all of my family, eat way to much food and do a little Christmas shopping. :)

Can't wait to be home!

No comments: