Tuesday, November 11, 2008

busy......

life is going well. I've been really busy and working hard, but I'm still not quite prioritizing my time that well. I have lots of grading, planning, e-mails, and general housework. I have been working through lunch lately and trying to do as much while at school but I think I might be getting a little lonely at school. I can get a little antisocial when I get busy and I think it is causing me to feel all alone at school. At first, I was upset that my fellow teachers weren't checking up on my more frequently, but it is a two way street! So, I think I'll have to work on being a little more social at school.

I was observed today by my principal. My students were angels, literally, they coudn't have been better. I am so happy that everything went so great!! Club volleyball is getting started up, I'm coaching a 17-2's team. I am really excited to be a head coach! Well, I better do some work.

I'll be looking at the moon tonight and on my car ride tomorrow morning and thinking about how all of you can see the exact same moon. :) Love you Grandma C and everyone else!

No comments: