One week till I'll be home for thanksgiving!! I can't wait. Things are going well here. I am busy but I don't think that will changed until June. I'm okay with that. The kids have been particularly crabby lately. I am nearing a lecture about how not everything life will be handed to them. One more, "why do we have to do this?" and I'll pop. Good thing there are only two more days left in this week!!
Thank you Jenny for your e-mail! I've been praying for my students lately and for myself as a teacher. I shouldn't take my good students for granted and focus on the problem kids, and I am going to try to be more open to my problem students. Some of them don't have adults to guide them, they need my help!
Everything else is going well around here. It's cold and windy, but Nick put plastic on our windows!! Now our house is comfy and cozy. :) Gas is $1.74 here!! that's cheap!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment