HI! Boy have I been busy!
We were very lucky to recruit a few friends to help us pack up the U-Haul and prepare to move. After a late night, Nick and I jumped in our packed vehicles and began the trek to Wisco.
Our parents and siblings met us in our new town and we began to unpack. We were really lucky to have their help! It has been about a week and a half and this place is really starting to feel like home! We have already taken advantage of our new location by visiting our families a few times! We love living so close to home!
I was able to visit my new school today and get my keys! I also met a nice science teacher who gave me a detailed tour of my new school. I am really pumped to begin the school year! I am so excited because there are a few perks to my new job that I didn't have at my old job! I will fill you in on a few of those later.
We are excited to go camping tomorrow! We are heading up to Black River Falls with Nick's family for some fishing, canoeing, and camping. Even better? When we return from camping our new mattress will be ready to pick up! The mattress purchasing process was a grueling process that involved lots of research but we finally decided on a Simmons Beautyrest mattress. My poor old college futon mattress just isn't what it used to be, so it feels like a luxury to get a new mattress!!!! I have never been so excited to go to sleep!
Kona is 3 months old now and she's still getting adjusted to the new place. Unfortunately, she's regressed a little in crate training and potty training. Hopefully, she'll get better as she gets used to her new home!
Good Night All!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment