Wednesday, August 11, 2010

exciting!

I am excited for the new school year! I have started lesson planning and working on my new class syllabus. I have also visited my school a few times and got my keys! Unfortunately, I don't have my own classroom, but I do have an office area that is really nice! I'll move to 3 different classrooms during the day but the classrooms are very close together so it won't be too bad! I have been busy with teacher training for teachers that are new to the district. I have met some really nice women that will also be teaching at my school and look forward to working with them during the school year.

We love our new mattress! Talk about a great night's sleep!

Nick and I went fishing/camping/canoeing with Nick's family last week. We had a great time! Kona even enjoyed canoeing and went swimming a few times. I caught a small, small mouth bass!

Kona is doing better with crate training - she regressed a little after the move, however, I think she's getting better! She's also starting to use the bell that we have by the front door for potty training!! The goal is that she'll hit the bell with her paws or nose to let us know when she needs to go outside. This is still a work in progress.


Well, I better go to sleep. Nick and I are getting up early tomorrow to help my parents with the landscaping for their new shed. Good night!

No comments: