Thursday, July 8, 2010

Five Minute Update

I have been quite busy- here is a five minute update. Ready- GO!

--I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be teaching at Janesville Craig High School in the fall!

--We got an apartment in Janesville!

--Our puppy, Kona, is wonderful and growing quickly. She is our little buddy and I love her!!

--We are preparing to move. Packing and packing and packing and packing.

--We will only be 1 hour from our parents rather than the current 7 hours! We can't wait to be so close!

--I am helping a friend move today and must leave in about 10 minutes.

--I have been selling all of the stuff we don't want to move on Craigs List.

--I even sold the Gerbils for $5. (i don't think they would survive the move to Wisco)

--Nick and I have been sleeping on the couches in our house I have piled the bed with stuff to pack, organize, or sell.

--I thought we had crate trained our puppy, Kona, pretty well, but she's taken a few steps back and cries/barks more than she used to.

--Nick and I have started taking Kona on walks around town! We have a little route that we enjoy walking and we're so pumped that Kona can join us.

--Okay gotta run! Love ya lots!

No comments: