Hello Family and Friends! How is it going on your end of the computer? Things are good here. I am busy entering grades for report cards so I don't have too much extra time to write. Here's a short summery of what went on around these parts this week:
-I watched my students act in a "Night of One Acts" on Thursday night. It was great! Some of my students had a real flair for the stage. The plays included the "Suessification of Romeo and Juliette" and "Jack, the Beanstalk and Social Services" and a few monologues. I left at Intermission because I had been at school for 14 hours.
-We had a Bachelorette party for our friend Stephanie this weekend. We picked the right weekend for a night out on the town in Indianapolis because it was also the NFL recruiting combine this weekend. We had the pleasure of meeting a couple of NFL head coaches! I was very star struck.
-The weather has turned back to winter again. Snow and below freezing.
-19 days until we go to Puerto Rico for our friend Stephanie's wedding! It is sunny and in the 90's there.
-I have been walking after school with a fellow teacher. I wouldn't really call what we do exercise but its nice to get moving!
-I gotta get back to my gradebook. Love ya!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Things are great in WI. Watched a lot of the Olympics--loved it!! You are getting to be quite the cook, Angie. I made strawberry-rhubarb pies and an apple pie this week. Thank you freezer. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate my Dad's: "Be Good, Do Good, Have Good!" I can hear him say it. Love you, Granny Tee
Post a Comment