Ahhhh, February is here. Can you believe how quickly January went by? I can't! February should be a great month! The Super Bowl is next Sunday. We will be cheering for the Colts, our surrogate team, because the Packers aren't playing. Obviously, our friends are very excited for the Colts. So, I'll jump on their bandwagon and enjoy the ride!
Nick and I are having some engagement photos taken by a friend who has been dabbling in photography for a while. We'll have to wait for those until after Feb. 27th. Oh the suspense!
I exercised tonight! Let's see if I can exercise for more than one day in a row.
Oh yea! My all time favorite tv show, LOST, starts tomorrow! Get yourselves excited! Nick and I are so pumped. The commercials give me goosebumps!
Okay, well I need to enter some grades in our digital gradebook. Take care family and friends!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment