It was quite rainy today. I don't mind the rain. I am happy that we're getting closer to spring! I have really noticed that the days are getting longer! Especially in the evening! I can't wait to see the sun on my morning drive!
The kids are good! I have really been exposed to more students who live in poverty this semester. I am not sure if they're just more vocal about their situations or if its just the reality of the state of our economy. Either way- some of their stories really pull on my heart strings. I hope that I can provide them with some of the stability and support that they want/need.
We are busy dreaming for the wedding! A lot of the wedding "elements" are going to be "do it yourself" type projects. This will save a lot of money but will require a little more time. Part of me is a little nervous that too much "do it yourself" will begin to look a bit hokey or like we just didn't care. I am sure that won't be the case but I do worry about it from time to time.
24 days until we go to Puerto Rico! yipppeeee
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment