Sunday, January 24, 2010

25

I am now 25 years old! And it feels pretty great! Nick and I have done a little wedding planning stuff. Nothing super new but you should check out the wedding blog for the latest post. We celebrated my birthday with a visit to the book store. We sat on some comfortable chairs and looked through some wedding books. It was very enjoyable (and free). Then we went out to eat at our favorite Mexican Restaurant and come home for some cake. It was a fun night!

The weather has been crazy lately. Snow, freezing rain, sunshine and 51 degrees (yes 51!!) and now the temp is dropping fast! We are expected to have snow by mid-week. Make up your mind Mother Nature!

I was sad to see Brett Favre lose tonight. I am not a big Vikings fan but I am a big Brett Favre fan! It's okay...Now I'll cheer for the Colts and Payton Manning in the Super Bowl.

Well, I have spent way too much time on the internet. Gotta hit the sack! Take care family and friends! I will try to update ya a little more frequently!

No comments: