The school year and all of the busy-ness associated with school is here! I am so happy to be where I am! The process took some faith (I mean serious faith, remember me complaining about having my faith tested?) Well, as faith would have it, I love my new school. I am so happy to be just one hour from home!
We have homecoming week next week, it should be a fun week of activities. I enjoy a school that really plays up the week and all of the excitement. Yes, it is just a silly high school football game and dance. It is however, an opportunity for school spirit, comrade, and good old fashion fun.
Our little Kona will be spayed on Monday. She's a sweetie!
Alright, I better go to bed now!
Love you!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Never underestimate the power of prayers and Grandma's prayers are double strength-thanks Mom! Love, a daughter and a Mom-Carol
Post a Comment