Sunday, May 2, 2010

update

Here is what I've been up to lately....


I've been busy thinking of fun ways to teach (more like fun ways for the kids to learn). Here's a picture of a glucose (sugar) molecule. The marshmallows represent atoms and the toothpicks represent bonds. Tomorrow we're having an acid or base taste test.



I've been procrastinating by reading wedding magazines.

I've been trying to focus on getting my resume, cover letter and letters of recommendation organized so I can begin to apply for jobs. I'm really feeling the pressure to get this stuff done!!


I've been jumping through the hoops to get my Indiana teaching license renewed-all done! I have also been in the process of getting a Wisconsin teaching license. This will require a bunch of hoops to jump through! So many, if fact, that the Wisconsin Education people have provided me with a long checklist.



Lastly, I've been enjoying Nick's company! It will be a busy summer while we look for jobs and a new place to live. I am glad that I will have him by my side for the entire wild ride!


Check out the wedding blog! I've posted a picture of our wedding invitations!

Sending you lots of love!

No comments: