Monday, May 17, 2010

stuff

Sorry for a long time without a post. It has been rather busy over here.

Here are a few short updates....

1. prom was last weekend- as Junior Class Adviser, I had to help plan the prom. It was very fun but I am glad that it is done.

2. I'm searching for jobs in Wisconsin. My current job came so easily that it has skewed my expectations of getting another job. (I went to a teachers fair on a Thursday, Graduated on a Saturday and was offered a job on a Monday...) It's not going to be that easy this time.

3. I am in the process of getting my Wisconsin teacher's license!

4. Nick is working on the thesis and beginning to look for jobs in Wisconsin.

5. I miss home.

6. I have two weeks left of school......the kids are getting restless.

7. I am a worrier and I worry about this whole job thing. Yea yea yea, I know, everything happens for a reason. But, I will be honestly, I continue to worry. It is a roller coaster of emotion.

8. Moving away from Muncie will be very bittersweet. It has been my home for 7 years!

That is all for now. I hope to post a little more frequently this summer! As for now, I am busy looking for jobs, grading papers, making tests, surviving, and doing my best to stay positive.

Here is a picture from Puerto Rico. It was incredibly bright there!!

Lots of love!!!!!

No comments: