....when you're having fun!!
Is it any surprise that everyday seems to fly by because everyday is fun? Here are the highlights from my weekend:
1. Food after school with a few of my co-workers! I haven't hung out with that gang in a while so it was nice to just relax with them!
2. Dinner with a few old vb teammates was great! We caught up and reminisced at the same time. It's nice to have people I am so close with even if we don't see each other very often.
3. Nick was busy with school work for most of the weekend- so I spent a lot of time sleeping on the couch next to him as he worked on the computer. We enjoy each others company even if one of us is asleep. :)
4. I proctored the SAT test early on Saturday. This was a great opportunity for me to get caught up on grading!
5. I met up with another old vb teammate for lunch, she's pregnant so it was fun to talk babies with her. She and her husband are both over 6 foot tall, this kid is going to be huge!
6. More sleeping on the couch while Nick worked. He's patient with my constant sleepiness.
7. Homemade vegetable soup! Yum! I am proud to announce that I made this soup all by myself!
8. School work and football with Nick....good times.
9. Time for sleep.
Good Night!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment