This time of year makes me feel sluggish. I hate that feeling! You know that sluggish feeling where you just drag around feeling "blah blah" all the time? The gloomy weather around here makes me feel this way. uggghhh All of the rain makes me want to stay inside. I miss the Wisconsin snow that motivates me to go out and shovel! I miss the sunshine that motivates me to go out and grill some hamburgers. I miss the good weather! Unfortunately, it was a sluggish weekend. I usually wish I could have those sluggish times back. Oh well, I will just do my best to not repeat such a sluggish waste of time!
I do have some positive, more uplifting things to share! It's the last week of school! Then I'll have two weeks off! Wooo hooo! That's awesome! Nick and I will travel back to Wisconsin next weekend and we can't wait to enjoy our families and friends! This Christmas is going to be more about family and friends rather than gifts. Which is a-okay with me.
Okay, well I gotta go! I promise, no more sluggish posts that bring you down. Only uplifting, happy posts from now on!! Here's a great picture to make you smile!

Fun, family times in Copper Harbor, Michigan!
No comments:
Post a Comment