Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to work

We are back to the daily grind around here. Thanksgiving was great! I mean GREAT! I was able to see so many family members and friends, including my new little second cousin, Ava! I also got to see my family in Iowa for a great meal and our annual Christmas gift exchange. I love that special time and really enjoy the family traditions that we have created over the years.

My mom and I went shopping on Black Friday. We were rookies- the store opened at 6:00 and we got there at 6:30. The product we went to buy, a cordless drill for my dad, was sold out within 2 minutes of the store being open. opps.... I guess we didn't really know what we were getting ourselves into.

Okay, well I gotta get back to school work. Lots to do!

Love you!
-Angie

No comments: