1) My best friend in the whole world, Kelly, got engaged! Kelly has been by my side since our freshman year of college. Here we are in Brazil!

2) Her wedding was outdoors and despite threats, it did not rain! I cried a lot and loved the day. I also gave a short speech at the reception, I was a little nervous but it went well! Mom and Dad came down and it was great to see them too! Check out photos from the wedding:
http://pictage.com/505830
3) After the wedding it was time to get ready for a volleyball tournament in Florida! Our team competed in a division with 68 other teams. We ended up tying for 9th place which is pretty great for our bunch. I just got back from the big tournament today and leave for an equally big tournament on Friday.
4) So, June is just flying by at lightning speed! I plan to go home for the 4th of July to visit family. The visit will probably be very short. bummer! July will be spent coaching a few BSU volleyball camps, visiting home and getting ready for the new school year! Less than two months away!
Well, take care and I'll be back to update soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment