Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Time

Hello! Sorry it has been a little while since my last post. Things are quite uneventful over here. Uneventful is good. Over the weekend we had a bon fire and cook out. Nick is the "Grill Master" and I love his cooking on the grill! I love our fire pit! The teacher that I car pooled with during the school year came over and we burned all of our referral slips that night. Referrals are what the kids get when they are bad and have to be sent to the deans. It was a lot of fun and provided us with a lot of good laughs!

Kelly's wedding is this Saturday! I can't believe it! Mom and Dad are coming down for the wedding, so this makes me very happy to have them back in Indiana! Nick's sister, Kate, graduated over the weekend. We were dissapointed that we couldn't make it up to see her walk, but we had some schedule conflicts.

I am getting ready to go to Florida next week. Well, I am not really getting ready, but I go to Florida next week. ha ha. We've got a big volleyball tournament down there for about 5 days.

Well, I don't know much else. I hope your Monday is going great! Lots of love!

No comments: