Monday, February 23, 2009

where did the weekend go?

The weekend disappeared while I was in Louisville (pronounsed Lou-a-vull) for a vb tourny. The had my players grade for me during our free time. We got first place in the Silver Bracket, which is fine but we're better then that. We're still in a "everyone plays" mode. It was good to come home to Nick, who had cleaned our entire house. Isn't he great??!!

This week should be busy with lots of school stuff and then another vb tourny in Chicago this weekend. Then we have about a month off from competition and just practice. Mom and Dad are in California for the week, motorcycling up the coast. It should be a blast!

Well, it's way too late and I've got to get up way too early. Lots of love!


Kate- post some pictures when you have the time!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where will you be in Chicago this weekend, in the burbs or downtown??

Angie said...

Crystal Lake, I'm guessing that is the burbs.. :)

Hows the baby??