Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just another day

Well, nothing too exciting has been happening around here lately. I am okay with that. I've been busy as all get out with school work. It is currently 56 degree outside! I love the warmer weather, although it has been accompanied by rain and mud. This weekend I think I'll take another stab at sugar cookies. Nick's sister is in Germany for the next three months and I would like to send her a little care package.

I got to meet up with Kelly and a couple other old vb teammates this weekend. It was great to see them, especially because one of them recently had a little baby. It has been fun to grow up and enter the adult world with these great ladies. Kelly and I had our monthly shopping trip. It is really fun to walk around the mall and talk with her all afternoon.

I've been missing home lately. I can't wait till spring break and the summer when I can relax in Wisconsin!

Until then, I'll be busy working here in Indiana.

No comments: