Wednesday, January 7, 2009

busy busy

well, i've gotten extremely busy again. here a few quick notes about what's going on in my life:

- I am giving finals in both of my classes this week. They start a new semester next week. This means lots of in class studying and complaining by the kids.

- Coaching volleyball is going great and so far, the time management is working out. I hope to keep it up because it is really fun to be in the gym again!!

- Nick is enjoying his break, he starts his second semester of grad school next Monday.

-We get our Roomba this weekend! I can't wait to watch it clean my house for me. Pictures to follow, I promise!

-Because I'm giving a final test and have grades due, I've been kicking my own butt at school and sleeping very little. I can't wait for Friday, I plan to go to bed by 8pm that night!!

Well, this is all of the exciting information I have to share. It's pretty uneventful here, but that's okay with me! Grandma C. I love the picture's you've been sending! Do you have any group shots of us kids playing Farm-opoly?

Lots of love!!

No comments: