Well, while all of you northern people got tons of snow, we got rain. It is 9:45 pm and 50 degrees here. All of your snow has turned into rain here. The one crummy thing is that the temperature is about expected to drop over night and then all this rain will likely freeze. Boo!
My week at school has been going well. We are making rock candy in my freshman class. It's a lot of fun! Everyday is more fun and more comfortable than the day before.
I just found out that my family is going to visit our extended family in Nebraska before Christmas. I am really excited to see everyone and spend some quality time with the Varneys! I haven't seen some of these relatives for close to 2 years!
Well, I've got some work to do. I just wanted to give ya a little update on what's happening here in Indiana.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment