Monday, April 14, 2008

19 days

Alright, 19 days till graduation! yikes! I am quite excited because it means something new. And even though I know it means more stress, I'm pretending that things will get easier for a little while. In the next 19 days I have several student teaching tasks to complete and presentations give to. I also need to finish my Astronomy Research Paper that I've been putting off all semester. I know I can do it!

All is well in my life. Nick is busy with last minute "stuff" right before graduation too. It's really nice that we will be graduating at the same time from the same place.

The kids at school are getting really feisty. You can tell it's getting warmer outside. Prom was last weekend and that is all the kids wanted to talk about today. I've only got about two more weeks of student teaching and a couple of free days before graduation. I'm hoping to find a job asap! We'll see what happens.

No comments: