Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Strength

Strength comes in a lot of different shapes and sizes. Strength can be given and it can be taken away. Strength should not be miss defined as power or control. It is possible to have strength without control and it is possible to have strength without power. It is possible for strength to be continually redefined as needed. Strength through adversity is the what makes the fun/easy/cheerful times great.


Others news:
Happy Birthday to my Grandma on the 2nd!! I love you Grandma C!!!!!!!!!
Dad took his first unassisted steps a couple of days ago. (Now that is strength)
Grad school is kicking my butt!
114 days until Nick and I get married!

Keep the strength!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you so much. It is a wonderful gift that life gives us now and again to really test our character and perseverence. I have been riding a wave the last few years that has required a lot of great inner strength. I know you have even more of that in you than I do! You are a great gal with a great future. Keep your faith and wonderful things will come your way. I am praying for you. Lots of love, Your Cousin Beth