Thursday, May 29, 2008

An update

Alright, it's been a while since I updated everyone. My life has been wonderfully free. Here are the things that have happened since graduation:
1. I had a job interview at a local high school-- NOT the one that I student taught at.
2. I accepted the job at that high school--details in a bit.
3. Nick and I went home to Wisconsin to:
a) get ready for the big graduation party
b) enjoy a Brewers game (which resulted in extreme food poisoning for me)
4. I have subbed a couple times at my future school.
5. I have been enjoying sleeping in and having very few responsibilities.
6. I have been coaching my volleyball team with my old teammate Kelly.

So, there is the list of my activities over the last couple of weeks.

I am currently enjoying the LOST finale so I will give you more info in a bit.

No comments: